Great Cornish Food Festival
22 – 23 – 24 September 2017
For three days at the end of September, Truro’s Lemon Quay once again plays host to the largest event anywhere dedicated entirely to Cornwall’s remarkable food and drink.
Local hero and Michelin starred chef Nathan Outlaw, will once again open the festival on Friday 22nd September and will be doing a demonstration on the main stage of the Chef’s Theatre.
The festival lowdown:
- You will be able to sample, learn, discover, try before you buy and browse around 60 food and drink exhibitors, selling everything from pasties to peanut butter, from land and sea, and all produced in Cornwall.
- There is a rolling three-day programme of demonstrations, masterclasses, tastings and tutorials featuring culinary maestros across two stages.
- The Croust Bar will feature a Cornish drinks bar and a variety of food stallholders serving freshly prepared hot and cold meals and snacks to eat in or take away.
- There will also be an outdoor street market, plus street food stalls selling everything from paella to pizza.
- There will be live cooking challenges on the main stage for you to watch and often with audience participation!
- The ever-popular Truro Farmers’ Market will also be trading on Saturday 23rd.
- It is FREE ENTRY over the whole festival. We therefore encourage visitors to the festival to use both Truro Park & Ride sites, as well Kernow buses, trains to Truro and the ferry from Falmouth and St Mawes.
With so much to see and do in one day, why not dip in and out and make a foodie weekend of it and stay at one of the many fantastic hotels and B&B’s in and around Truro.
Watch this space for announcements, updates and lots of great ideas concerning this years fantastic festival.